A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Namesqueeze vs. Pop-In

I'm testing out using a pop-in to collect names and email addresses rather than the namesqueeze page. The reason being that the more people who see the salesletter, the more sales you make. If you have a 13% sign up rate at the namesqueeze, then only 13 out 100 see the salesletter. With the popin 100 out of 100 see it. I like those numbers better.

I'm hoping that the same number of people who were interested in the newsletter before will still sign up for it. We will see. I have my doubts though. A full webpage can do so much more convincing than a 400px by 400px box.

That's it for now. I will load my keywords and ads into Adwords for the new market I had planned to test. Everything was pretty much ready to go for it before the Revelations began. I'm going to go ahead with it and see where it takes me.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker