A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

PPC2 Facelift

The reconstruction of PPC2 is nearly complete. I just need to:

Reconfigure the contact form.
Add the autoresponder messages.
Redirect the Adwords ads.

I'm glad this one is nearly finished because out of the sites I'm focusing on, this one has the least potential for recurring income. This site really doesn't have anything related that could be promoted to the list.

This brings up a good point. In the future I will ONLY promote a niche that is a niche, not a product. The exception maybe something with at payout of over $100. Then and probably only then would I go through the trouble and expense of promoting a one-shot income producer.

As I contemplate my strategy, the power of what I have been missing becomes apparent. Not just apparent but it essentially punches me in the nose. With a list of people interested in a niche, you can promote ANYTHING related to that niche. Each new item will hit a different sector of your list that may not have bought the last 2 or 3 products you pushed but may really want the newest offer you promote. There are so many monetization tactics once you have a list it isn't even funny.

Once you have a REALLY REALLY good newsletter, you may even be able to charge people to be on your list... A $3 per month subscription fee may not seem like much but if you build a list of 2,000 or more then that instant, reliable income starts to add up.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker