A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This is Rough!

Going back to the old sites is a bit rough. I see how poorly some of them were thrown together and abandoned. This week is the week for PPC2. It is getting a complete renovation and looks 10 times better than it did before. I plan to have a seperate autoresponder setup for each product. Each of those will hit people 7 times in 7 days to get them to buy. If they don't buy after that, it pretty much means they don't want it. At least this is true for the merchandise promoted with PPC2.

The newest market that I decided to test before going back to the old sites just met its fate. Not only did it not make a single sale before expenses exceeded commissions, the merchant changed the pay structure without notice. No email or warning on the site. Nothing. If I hadn't looked at Clickbank just to find other similar ebooks, I would never have found out. Good thing is that not having to work on that site will give me more free time for the others.

Evaluating the current sites, it became clear to me that the Biz would easily clear $1k/month net once I get things clicking. That is even with only .5 sales/day from my product and less than $200 in Adsense revenue.

Wish me luck.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker