A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Outsourcing is Fun!

Yes indeed, this outsourcing thing is where it is at. My forum is progressing slowly but you know what, it is progressing and I'm not doing work on it myself. I'm contemplating outsourcing the task of copying and editing the rest of my autoresponder messages in EmailAces. I bet for $30 I could get it taken care of. I have become so caught up in it that I look forward to my checks so that I can outsource more work. Did you know that in the 2 years I have been at this, I have not spent a single dime the Business has earned on myself? I just realized that the other day.

Anyway, I have also entered a new realm of outsourcing... directory submissions. I have found a service that will submit my site to 100 SEP friendly directories for a very reasonable price. That is hours of work that have immediately been lifted from my shoulders.

I have also added three testamonials to the salesletters and turned the PPC pipeline on for the first in weeks. I was a bit disappointed in not seeing any sales. Alas. I do have to say that adding the testamonials, scanned signature, and address do seem to make the letter more polished. We will see if polished = sales.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • That's awesome that you've put every penny back into the business - I, on the other hand, have spend every bit of mine on myself up until this year - if only I'd have been as smart as you!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 7:09 AM  

  • Unfortunately, I have not made the wisest decisions with that money. I should have done a lot more outsourcing instead of letting the money seep away in other areas.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker