A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Rolling On

I've thrown out my monetary goals for the month because I have had to pause my product campaigns for the major revamp. I have been productive, though. Over the weekend I was able to transfer over a year's worth of autoresponder messages into Profollow. I think that it is ready to transfer my subscribers but I just haven't mustered up the courage to pull the trigger yet.

I also created somewhere between 6 and 12 middleman/Adsense pages onto the site. These are the pages that I send my subscribers to that generate income other than from my product. I have come to the realization that it doesn't matter at this point if my product is making $3000/month because I think the site/newsletter as a whole has that potential. As it grows, that amount and the amount generated by my product will increase.

In that vein, I have created different lists in Profollow. A main list that has just content (read: middleman and Adsense pages) and then sublists targeting the specific area of the niche that people are interested in at that time. When they sign up for the blue widget list, they will automatically be added to the main widget list. They will receive a content message on general widget information from me once a week and a promotion message on blue widgets once a week. This way I can hit people with promotions dealing more with what they are looking for rather than random promotions that may piss them off.

I have also started adding new elements to my salesletter. There is a scan of my signature, I have added the PO box address for the business, and I will also include a couple testamonials. I will run the salesletters in split test using the pop-ins for a week or two before deciding if that method is better than the namesqueeze.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker