A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sweet Night, Rough Day

Today was rough. Zonelabs hijacked my internet connection saying that the free trial for ZoneAlarm (that I had paid for) was up. They demanded that I produce a license key so I dug through my computer stuff and found everything but the key. Then I read in the manual that you had to register to get the key, it wasn't something that was written in the box like with most software. I try to register and get the key but the internet connection doesn't work because they have taken it hostage.......

Anyway, I'm tired of writing about this already so we will just say I had to run around town all afternoon and couldn't do any business work.

That was the rough day. The sweet night was last night. Burke and I met on AIM and discussed list monetization. Worlds collided and great ideas were developed. Incredible stuff!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker