A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hellllloooo Aweber!

Yes, I have signed up for Aweber. Did it this morning and I must say that so far I love it. Actually, I signed up for Profollow which is a private-label version of Aweber. Jeff Walker of Product Launch Formula fame is the one that owns the label and promised to provide bonuses that Aweber does not. Same system, though.

Anyway, it is light-years ahead of EmailAces. I cannot recommend staying away from EmailAces enough. Don't go with them.

With that said, HTAR now has a newsletter. I was thinking about it today and if I hadn't been scared and cheap back in 2005 when I started this, I would probably have 20k+ subscribers by now for that one site. Live and learn.

I have also decided on the person to build my forum.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker