A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

1st Potential JV Partner

Of the two emails I sent out yesterday, one individual said that he was definitely interested in a partnership. The other didn't answer my email but discretely signed up for my newsletter. We will see what he thinks about it.

This is good news. Now I need to get easyClickmate so that I can manage my affiliates. It is not required with Clickbank but it allows you some flexibility that just using the basic interface does not provide.

I have started to flesh out my plan of providing training to my affiliates. By actually training them on how to best sell my product, I will be able to generate more money with my products. Rather than waiting for a super affiliate to come along, I will build them myself. Imagine training an army of your own super affiliates...that thought makes me giddy=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker