A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, April 30, 2007

Outsourcing Monster Part 2

The forum is finished. I gave the guy a bonus because the amount he bid to do the job was really, really low for the amount of work he put in. At least it seemed that way from the outside. I also outsourced my first article distribution. We will see how that goes.

As far as directory submissions go, I'm not so sure I like the company that did the work for me. They may still be submitting my site but I haven't received any word from them about it. All of the directory confirmations have stopped coming in but the company has not sent me the Excel sheet with the directories they submitted to as they said they would. Next time I will create my own list of SEO friendly directories and outsource the work to a single person. I think there would be more accountability there and I can make sure they are doing things right.

I sent an email to 2 potential JV partners today. I asked them to promote my newsletter in return for me promoting their product. I am trying to rebuild my list after losing most of my subscribers. I spent 5 hours extracting the names and email addresses from EmailAces and making all of the necessary edits to get the list in the right format for Profollow. 1,478 people received a "Confirm your subscription" email today. I'm hoping that at least 800 do so.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker