A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, April 27, 2007

I Have Become an Outsourcing Monster!

At this very moment, I have 4 projects that are being worked or bidded on. I also have another that I will initiate today after work. All of this should help to boost the product site. I have also started outlining 2 more products for that site. Both of which I would like to have out by the end of the year. I have also decided that I would have a forum installed on the site as well.

The HTAR forum is not finished. The guy said it would be ready last Tuesday, I have him until today. We will see if he can pull it off. I am in the process of trying to figure out if a product could be developed for the home theater site as well.

I need affiliates... That will be the next focus after the product creation wave.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

5 Comments:

  • That is completely awesome. I've been thinking about going into a bit of outsourcing. I'm just burnt out. Where have you found the best results when looking for freelance people?

    I'm excited for you! :D

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:09 PM  

  • I have done nearly all of my outsourcing through Rentacoder. I have, however, recently taken the plunge and let a company do my directory submissions for me. I REALLY hate doing those and it is part of the reason I stopped working on SEO. I am also about to test another company for article submissions.

    I was going to try eLance but I got the impression that the minimum your project could be was $50. I may be wrong about that but that was the impression I had.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 4:10 PM  

  • I did a project on elance for article writing for 5$ an article. So yeah, you can do low amounts that I'm aware of...unless they've changed since then...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:14 PM  

  • Thanks Jonny,

    I'm off to check them out. I think if I start getting out of trying to do "everything" myself, my little empire might just take off in a more positive direction. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:25 PM  

  • Good to know, Jean-Rene. I will have to go back and try again with them.

    Empress, outsourcing is great. You will be able to focus on the more important tasks while someone else does the menial stuff like directory submissions.

    Just make sure you are very, very specific in your project description and required deliverables. Do a search for similar projects and see what they ask for so you can get an idea of what to do.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker