A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, May 07, 2007

Affiliate Section Progress

The affiliate section of the product site is coming along. I have the basic skeleton finished and Clickbank says that I should be in the marketplace by tomorrow. The affiliate section will have tools, basic PPC and SEO info, demographics info from the people who have already bought the product, and possibly some email marketing messages. I bought easyClickMate so that I can manage my affiliates and help them along the way. I plan to offer monthly prizes as incentives to try to get affiliates to work as hard as they can.

Meanwhile, my JV partners are waiting in the wings for my product to hit the marketplace so they can promote it.

I am in the process of devising a plan to actively recruit affiliates.

One of my outsourcees did a TERRIBLE job on the articles. I had to make an actual spreadsheet and send him the changes I wanted made.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker