A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, May 19, 2007

First Affiliate Sale

My first JV partner "launched" my product to his list today. I've had one sale so far, which is pretty cool because it is my very first affiliate sale! No I have the taste for affiliate sales and I want more. Tomorrow I will choose the person to work on developing my list of potential affiliates.

I have also come to the conclusion that it is time to stop avoiding competition and start charging into it head on. I have found a niche that will always be in season, always be needed, and is full of competition. Competition means money. Competition means available JVs and affiliates. Competition means more traffic. Since day one in this business, I have had a problem with getting enough traffic to make things work. Part of the problem is that I have, with the exception of one niche, avoided areas with competition. That is all about to change next month.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker