A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, May 18, 2007

Time Keeps On Slippin'

How's it going everyone? I have finally stopped procrastinating and have put out a request to have a "special report" written for me as a bonus to get people to sign up for the newsletter. Hopefully it will increase conversions and confirmations. Doing double opt-in is killing me. I have also picked up a tactic from the elusive Bootstrappin' Burke on how I can also use this report to make money while getting opt-ins. I'm looking forward to testing it out.

Instead of using Rentacoder this time around, I'm going with Craigslist. The quality will be leaps and bounds better than what I can get at Rentacoder. I have already had at least 20 real authors request to work on the project. Some of these people have written for MSNBC and Discovery Health. Yeah, crazy stuff.

I have also outsourced my potential affiliate search. I realized that I was doing menial (however it is spelled) labor when I could be doing something that actually makes money.

I am also about to embark on a test that I have seen mentioned lately. Not going to go into it but I'm hoping to make a few dollars a day from it.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker