A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I LOVE JVs!!

I had to add the little "s" up there so that the whole title didn't involve the shift key.

Anyway, JVs are cool! Having affiliates is cool! My first JV partner has pulled 4 sales so far since sending out his email saturday. He said that he would send out another one tomorrow reminding his list to buy my product. I sent out my broadcast at lunch today and had my first sale of his product by the time I got home from the gym. This is awesome!

I should have listened to Jean-Rene and Burke earlier about getting affiliates from the get go. I know, I'm hardheaded. I want to do things my way. I think it would be a very good idea for me to go back and read the comments those two made about other topics and follow what they had to say to the letter=)

But this brings up something that society has trained us not to believe. The pie gets bigger. Both my affiliate and I are making money no matter who sells what. Am I losing money by introducing my list to his product? No. Quite the opposite. Bring on the JVs!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Isn't it funny how we "know" we should try something but don't because we want to do it our way... and then only find out later just how much more easier it is by doing it that way.

    Found that out with my SEO, I knew I should have done it from the beginning - but didn't. Now I'm doing it and things are moving in the right direction :)

    Way to go on the JV/affiliates!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker