A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Results of the Special

I believe I mentioned the discount I was offering my list. If they bought my JV partner's product, I would give them 30% off of mine. Well, the special was a success. In the 3 days the special was running I generated:

May 30 - $85.79
May 31 - $54.46
June 1 - $112.49

Total - $252.74

Since this special was directed at my list, there were no ad costs associated with it. All profit. Now some of the sales during the day were generated by affiliates but the majority for those 3 days were people from my list.

After seeing the results of the special, I went over to Rentacoder to find a programmer. They will be creating my script that will provide a 3 day deal just like I broadcast to the list. The difference this time around is that it will be in the autoresponder so every new sign up will see it eventually.

In the last post I mentioned it would be hard not to make $100/day if you had at least 4 quality products, lists, affiliates, and JV partners for each. By year's end I will have a total of 4 quality products.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Go Johnny Go :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:51 AM  

  • Johnny -

    Just found your blog today and am enjoying the blow-by-blow account.

    May I ask what autoresponder you use? I'm about to switch hosts and would like your perspective on your current one.

    Thanks and keep rockin' -
    Dave Navarro

    By Blogger Dave "30 Hours a Day" Navarro, at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker