A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm Blown Away

Affiliates are the s&*%!! As an affiliate, I already knew this but having your own is a completely different breed of cat. I come home from this party where I met my girlfriend's parents (thankfully it was relatively uneventful) and check my email. New Sale! Sweet! So I go to Clickbank to see if it is my JV partner or me who made the sale, the difference being I earn $45.20 if it is my sale and $21.24 if it is my JV partner. Not that it really matters because I'm just happy to be making sales.

I log on. The number looks weird. My JV partner made a sale earlier but the numbers aren't adding up correctly. I look at the transaction stats. I made a sale! But it wasn't for my product, it was for the JV partner's product. But there's more, I only get email if my product sells. I look closer. My product did sell, but I didn't make the sale. My JV partner didn't make the sale. A brand new affiliate did it! One who didn't sign up on my easyClickmate page.

I can see the CB ID so I do a search. Nothing that gives away the individual's identity or how to contact them comes up. What does come up is the fact that this affiliate was the Affiliate of the Month for another CB product and received a bonus for their efforts.

I like the sound of that=)

Totals for today:
1 Sale from JV partner
1 Sale of JV partner's product
1 Sale from New Mystery Affiliate




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • You seem to be kicking ass my friend :) And adding dropshipping to the mix is definitely a good idea in my opinion. You gotta think of EVERYTHING that someone who goes on your site might need. And it just gives affiliates more stuff to promote.

    Oh and yeah, I'm still around. I'm just damn busy with the end of college year coming around, a new girlfriend, and sports. But I'm almost finished with the product research, which I'm thinking I'll be able to start developping starting in June. Where I hope to be rocking it like you buddy ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:45 AM  

  • Hey Jean-Rene,

    Things are picking up finally. Many of the reasons for this boost in sales are directly the result of me taking Burke's and your advice. The dropshipping would definitely add an extra element to the equation. It would act as part of my back-end.

    I'm looking forward to hearing more about your product.

    Jon

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker