A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, June 01, 2007

JonnyQ Special: The Power of Affiliates, 6/1/07

This is just a short update. I just had to post this though.

May was the best month for my product yet! The kicker (as they say)? I only made sales in the last 12 days of the month!

The difference was having affiliates work for me. Everything we work so hard to do as affiliates is multiplied when you become the merchant. It is like having colony of ants going out and bringing back food. I can not stress enough the importance of having affiliates if you own a product or products. They are invaluable.

The next thing I did differently was start getting into JVs. I thought it was a lot of marketing "guru" nonsense but it is powerful. The one JV I did scored the majority of my sales for the month. The JV also shifted my focus away from just selling my own product. Doing so added another $100 or so of pure profit to the bottom line.

Both the JV and the affiliate provided the traffic levels and warmed up visitors I needed in order to do some real split testing. This split testing will eventually create a salesletter that is incredibly persuasive with a high conversion rate.

Finally, the past 2 weeks showed me something that is equally powerful. If you own multiple (4 or more) QUALITY products in different niches with high search numbers, a quality site with backend products, affiliates promoting each one, JV deals in place, and an email list, it would be hard not to make $100/day. Read that again if you need to.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker