A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Discount Deal

I was talking to my girlfriend this weekend and threw an idea past her. "What do you think about me offering a discount on my product for anyone who buys my JV partner's product through me?" She thought it was a great idea, especially considering that my JV partner was beating me in sales=)

I spent yesterday coming up with the idea and implementation. After coming up with the deal, I sent the broadcast to the list. "Buy Mr. X's product and I'll give you 30% off of my product. This deal ends on Friday June 1."

This is the first time I've offered a "sale" on my product other than the failed one-time-offer deal. I made sure that my list realized this. So far I've made 2 sales of the JV product using the broadcast and sold one copy of my product as an add on.

As we get closer to the deadline I expect to see more sales.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker