A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Real Estate Adventures

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but real estate has been rough this month. The tenant broke the lease and abandonded the property in terrible condition. Then Monday one of my big trees in the front yard fell. I really liked that tree.

Well yesterday a friend and I borrowed a couple of chainsaws and went to work. We made short work of the tree. All 40+ ft of it. Now I need to paint the unit, replace the filthy carpets with tile, replace the mildewed and nasty refridgerator, get a new oven, and hopefully have enough money left over to replace the cabinents.

The good news is that by leaving the tenant has given me the opportunity to raise the rents a lot more than I could if he had stayed. I'm shooting for $860/month.

Product is doing very well. It is #1 in popularity, gravity, and commission payout in its category. Affiliates are flocking to it and making sales nearly everyday.

3 more products by year's end=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • so what are the numbers from all of these new affiliate sales ? :) Come on, you can't tease me by saying your product is making sales every day and not shoot some numbers hehe

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:36 PM  

  • Nope, can't do that yet=) Bad luck you know. I will post my numbers at the beginning of next month though. I will say this though. If everything continues on its current course, I will hit a major milestone for me.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker