A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, July 01, 2007

The End of a Crazy Month

June was so rough that my girlfriend and I went out and had a celebration that the month was ending last night. No lie. I was close to breaking a goal but didn't quite make it.

June Numbers
Gross: $1062.41
Expenses: $189.72
Net: $872.69

Granted, this is the first time I have broken $1k in gross for a month. Yea! for me and all of that. I'm still a bit disappointed, though. There were several days that I made no sales. If I had even one small affiliate sale on each of those days it would have put me over the top. Alas.

The thing that really gets me though is that if I had been able to focus on making those sales, it would have been easier. Unfortunately (and fortunately in some cases) my tenant broke the lease and ran away, they had destroyed the other unit, a big tree fell in my yard, and one of my window was broken along the way. Good news is that having that tenant out allowed me to fix up the unit plus the guy and his girlfriend who own the company that did the cabinent painting want to rent the unit now for $900. That is a full $150 more than the previous tenant=)

Now it is time to refocus on the business. It is now July and I'm in product creation mode. I have a list of 306+ ideas for markets that need to be researched.

Stay tuned.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker