A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yes, I am back from vacation.

... and way behind on the July Challenge. I have narrowed down my markets and today at work I will be creating the namesqueeze page for the top 5 markets based on criteria that I have yet to determine. If I'm lucky 2 of those markets will pan out. I don't see that happening for some reason though=)

My painter and his girlfriend are signing the lease today. It will be a huge load off to have the place rented and $900 going to the mortgage. The place is still a mess but they really want to move in now. I'm going to write a clause into the lease stating that they chose to move in in its current state so that it won't come back to bite me later on.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker