A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

Yes indeed! Happy Independence Day, everyone!

I will be out of town for a few days, hopefully I will be able to find an Internet connection so I can do some work. The list is down to 27 possible markets. A few that I was really interested dropped off and I have been able to add some more to another list that I plan to test out eventually.

Hopefully being gone won't set me back too far. I'm thinking that I will take 5 from the 27 possible and test market receptiveness. The goal is 30-40 autoresponder sign ups per day. I will also implement an autoresponder sequence selling a Clickbank product to see how responsive people are to buying information products. If I can get them to buy someone else's product, I could probably do better selling my own.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker