A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Product Progress

I have a definite for one of the products I am going to make. It is highly competitive but that just means that there is a market for it. I'm very excited about it. I'm thinking about a price point of at least $75. Depending on how I flesh things out and what the market can handle, I may bump it up to $100+ after the product is out.

The second product may or may not be in an area that is as competitive. I'm not sure yet. Either way it goes, I'm shooting for two again in August. This time around I am putting A LOT of focus on market research. After seeing how my first product has performed, I'm convinced that heavy market research is the way to go. Everything else should just fall into place.

At least four products by the end of the year in at least 3 niches. If I can get 3 niches to $1500 each, we are looking at $4500/month.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker