A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, July 23, 2007

SEO is Not Cool

I know, I know. It is no fun and is the reason I switched to PPC over a year ago. Time have changed. You can't just throw up a one page site anymore and test a market for a few days. I tried and ended up paying something on the order of $0.40 per click just to get in the top 10 on in 3 markets. After that debacle, I've decided to focus on Product Site #1 until the Thirty Day Challenge.

If you have not heard of the Thirty Day Challenge, listen up. It is good stuff and teaches you how to create a product. Go check it out if you are interested.

On a more pressing note, I was planning to launch and upgrade for my product this week. I'm waiting on Clickbank to ok the $65 price point. After that I will launch the upgrade for 5 days and cut things off on the 31st. Hopefully this will spur some more sales for the end of the month.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker