A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Commercial #1

I am having someone make a commercial for my first product. I was able to see the rough cut today and it is awesome. There are a few things that need to be tweaked but it is really good for a first iteration.

I am having him make 3 commercials in all. These will be posted on YouTube, sent out to my list, and also provided to my affiliates so that they can use it in their promotions. Exciting stuff.

I was able to narrow things down to 8 possible markets, with one of them being a definite. I would like to shoot for a price point of $75+ for both products. With the way the commercial for the first product came out, I will have him make commercials for the two new products when the time is right.

Potential Product #2
I have started working on the namesqueeze page for this one. For now it will redirect people to a CB product after they sign up. This should help cover costs as I develop the product.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker