A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

D'oh!

I was making a promotion for the one year anniversary of my product site. I had an autoresponder sequence set up for the past 3 days....only I didn't que yesterday's message to go out! I probably lost 2-3 sales from that. D'oh!!

Good news, though. Jean-Rene and I sat down for a chat on AIM last night. We traded ideas and and had a great time. Bouncing ideas off of each other is a great way to develop tactics and strategies you would never have thought of on your own. I suggest you do it sometime.

I have found a microniche that may or may not work for a product. The problem with it is that there is plenty of free information for anyone who wants it. We will see if I decide to test it out or not. The other markets are being fine tuned to make sure there is enough traffic in them to sustain a profitable business.

More news soon.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker