A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Market Idea!

Finally! I have my two topics that I am going after for the Thirty Day Challenge. The first one that I have been jabbering about in my limited blog posts is in an area where it will be a fight to get on top. The other is also competitive but I think I have a pretty good shot in if I do everything right.

2 Markets - 2 Products - At least $75 each

That's the goal. The task as set in the 30DC is to get 200 visitors/day to the salespage. We have been told to bank on a 0.5% sales conversion so that would equate to on sale per day. At $75, my cut from Clickbank will be $68.37. Do that for each of the new products and I'll be looking at a minimum of $136.74. That's not bad=) Factor in the affiliates and getting my current product to a sale per day and we may be approaching the $200/day mark.

I need to ramp up the outsourcing and business investment. Take a look at Jen's blog for an example of successfully investing in your business. Since she started doing so, her earnings have catapulted! It is time for me to start investing at least $100 per month every month.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker