A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

30 Day Challenge Sale!

Yes, it was 11 days after the Challenge ended but one of my Web 2.0 properties made a sale yesterday. This was the verification I needed in order to jump into the market. So the plan for the end of the year:

1. Test and implement drop shipping for Product Site 1
2. Build more traffic to Product Site 1
3. Create a new product for Product Site 1
4. Build website for Product Site 2
5. Build its list and sell associated affiliate products.
6. Create my own product for Product Site 2

Things are about to get interesting. Yesterday was actually one of my best income days. $93.40 when just looking at ClickBank. Seeing sales made in two separate niches just further solidifies my belief that multiple niches is the way to get to $200/day. From now until year's end though, I will focus on just these two. No distractions.

Thanks to all of you who have offered your virtual assistant services. I decided to test out GlobeTask's free trial to see how they do with some tasks I threw their way. Hopefully it pans out because I will definitely need help dominating my markets.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Isn't it a rush when you get that first sale, and then it brings all of it together... that it was worth the effort :) Way to Go!

    Good luck with the virtual assistant. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker