A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Testing for Drop Shipping

I spent most of the day working on my aunt's website. It's a long story. I was able to spend a couple hours getting things ready for the big test. I created a page on my product's site dedicated to other items people would need in this niche. After completing the page, I let my list know about it and I also set up a small Adwords campaign for it.

The purpose of this is not to make money. That comes later. This is to find out if it would be worth my time to set up drop shipping on my site. Drop shipping means having my own product and that means AFFILIATES. Hopefully the test is a success.

I will be deciding on a virtual assistant this week. Stay tuned.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Hi, are you still looking for a Virtual Assistant? I have 2 years experience as a VA and over 20 years experience in sales and marketing? My website is www.agapevirtualassistants.com

    By Blogger Eating Clean 4 Life, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker