A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, August 20, 2007

Enter Web 2.0

Hard at work on the 30DC I have to say that I have entered the web 2.0 game. I never really thought much of it before but that has changed since I have seen what it can do. That said, the process of bookmarking is tedious. I need to find a way to outsource it without it becoming spammy.

The challenge hasn't been going too hot for me. I think I have a good topic but this year's challenge has been so popular that I'm up against at least 10 challengers in each market plus those who already have established sites.

I'm interested to see what is in store for the rest of the challenge. I have yet to get enough traffic flowing to make a sale in either of the markets. That said, there still isn't any confirmation that the markets will be profitable.

Over the weekend I built a mindmap of my Business and the active sites. Using the mindmap truly organized things and allowed me to see things from a more strategic point of view. If you don't have a mindmap of your business, I suggest you build one.

Enough rambling, back to work or off to bed. I haven't decided which one yet=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker