A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, August 31, 2007

Thirty Day Challenge Ends Today

Yep, it ends today and things didn't go as I had hoped. My markets didn't pan out so I need to test some new ones. Even though August has ended, I will be continuing on my path to having 2 new products in two new markets. I need to go back to the drawing board and figure out what can be done.

A fortune cookie I had in San Francisco ominously warned, "Be prepared to change your plans." Don't ignore the wisdom of the fortune cookie.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Yes, the fortune cookie never lies! Many years ago friends of mine started putting the phrase "...in bed" at the end of the fortune.

    To this day I can't read a fortune cookie without adding that. ;)

    By Blogger Roger Hutchison, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker