A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, September 24, 2007

Test Confirmed

The test I set up to see if dropshipping is viable has produced a result. Over the weekend someone bought $58 worth of product from the link. My cut was $8 but if I were the actual merchant, it would have probably been $20 plus. That's a good sign.

With that knowledge under my belt I purchased a membership to OneSource, the Worldwide Brands directory of dropshippers. We will see how things go from there.

Traffic is my focus. Even without having the dropshipping in place, I can get people to the affiliate program to generate revenue. I also need to get 200 unique visitors/day to each money page. I am also going to revamp the autoresponder so that there are more opportunities for people to buy. They won't necessarily "sell" but it will present the option for people to make a purchase if they need to.

So far the VA test has been interesting. Globetask is out. They were given 4 tasks and failed each one of them. One was simple data entry that they did not follow instructions on. My hopes lie with VMG BPO now. So far they have been alright with one of the tasks I set for them, but very slow on another. We will see what the results yield later today.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker