A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, October 08, 2007

Rough Times

Things have steadily been deteriorating for the Biz. Sales have plummeted and conversions are ridiculously low. With the traffic I'm looking at, if I had the conversion rate I did in May and June I would be at about $70-90/day gross. That is more than a little disheartening.

Good news is that I am focused on getting the conversions up. I also want help each of my affiliates get to an average of $50/day. This would be ridiculous returns for me especially once I get dropshipping in place. Speaking of which, any of you know of a shopping cart that has affiliate features built in?

I just finished making a video for my VA. It is meant to show how to do some tasks more efficiently. I used Camtesia's 30-day trial to make the video. I really want Camtesia now, it is sweet!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker