A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Don't Know About This Zen Cart

I spent most of the night messing around with Zen Cart. This is the shopping cart that I chose to use for the dropshipping on my product site. Unfortunately, I can't get everything to work as it should. One of the big problem areas is email. People generally like to get receipts and things of that nature when buying online. Makes them feel more secure about their purchase, like they probably didn't get ripped off. I can't seem to get my system to email out. After an hour or two of messing with it, I decided to move on.

I did, however, get my Paypal Business account. I think this is the best route for me to do dropshipping. Not only is the money available in my account instantly, I don't have to create merchant accounts, gateways, and all of that other jazz that goes along with having an e-commerce site.

The first direct-to-merchant campaign is about to get cut. My goal for these test is 100-150% ROI minimum. This one is currently in the red. If things don't turn around by tomorrow night, it gets killed and a new campaign will be tested. Maybe even two campaigns.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • I've tried most of those shopping carts out and have found cubecart to be the easiest to configure for what I needed and pretty easy to modify the template if I wanted to switch up the colors, add graphics etc. Just thougth I'd mention it... since I know how frustrating trying to configure a shopping cart is. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker