A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back to Action

These periods of self doubt come, and thankfully, go. I return with renewed vigor! Yes...

Anyway, the strategy will have to shift. I need sales. I need to see money coming in because after 2 years of doing this I really need to see results. Yes, I will continue to focus on my main product site and try to get it to convert better than it is currently. Meanwhile, I will test Clickbank products relentlessly. At least one per week, maybe two. This will ensure that I'm diversified while I build my big site. When I find something that sells well, I will create my own product for it.

The main site is going to be part of a larger network that will include a site devoted to dropshipping and one a membership site. Those 3 combined should be able to pull in $5k-8k once I get things moving properly. The beauty of it is that each will feed the other. People from my product site will need the things from the dropshipping site and may want to be members of the membership site.

I just need to focus and make this work.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker