A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not Much Progress

Unfortunately... I was able to start an ad campaign for a new ebook I want to promote. I also bought Camtasia with some birthday money. The program is great and if you can spare the ridiculous $300 for it, I'd recommend it. The ability to create PowerPoint presentations as videos and post them to YouTube is reason enough. I have also hired a new writer to start creating content for my site.

One thing that I am sure of is that I need to blog more. Back when I was blogging on a regular basis, I felt accountable for making progress. Even if it was a small task accomplished, it was still a task that had been accomplished. I need to get back into it because I am not moving forward as I should.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker