A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Gold Standard

Last night the business was approved for an American Express Gold Business card. I will need to do the dropshipping. If you are unfamiliar with dropshipping, the customer comes to my site and makes an order. Their money is deposited into my merchant account (I will most likely start with PayPal) and the order info is passed to me. I, in turn, go to the dropshipper and purchase the products the customer wanted at a wholesale price. The dropshipper will then ship the product out to the customer. At no time will I touch the product or have to store it.

This has the potential to be great because 1) customers of my current product NEED these items, 2) if set up properly, this can be completely automated like selling info products, and 3) but most importantly, controlling the product means that I can have affiliates selling for me=)

I'll keep you updated on how things go. I need to get a shopping cart now.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker