A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Product Progress

Not much going on. My JV partner has been producing a few sales here an there which has helped boost this month's revenue. It also gave me an idea on what I should be doing every month with my product site.

JV interviews.

Yes, JV phone interviews. What I plan to do to boost the sales of my affiliates year round is very simple. I will go to sites that are in my niche and ask them if they would like to sell my product. If they agree then I will convince them that it would be a good idea to do a phone interview with me as free content for their site/list. By doing so, they will have free promo material for my product that they will be able to use year round whenever they wanted to generate sales.

I would find one or two sites to do this with per month. So by December 2008, I would have 24 affiliates with unique audio interviews to help them promote my product. Sounds like a plan.

I am also in the process of implementing the first stage of the $120/Day Exit Strategy. This is creating 2 new products for the current site. Both of these products will be audio courses in the niche. Several niche authorities have been contacted and now I'm waiting to hear back. These two products need to be launched by early to mid-Feb. Each of these products will be expected to produce less than $25/day.

That is the key. No portion will be expected to be a major heavy hitter.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker