A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year!

My one resolution for 2008 - QUIT THE JOB!

That's it. That is my one goal for the year and it can be achieved once I hit the $120/day mark with the Internet business. As far as my business goes, nothing is more important.

How will I do it?

Product Site 1:
Solidify the power and conversion rate of Product 1.
Create 2 more products.
Create a spin-off membership site.

Product Site 2:
Find a new market.
Test and create Product 2.

Product Site 3:
Find a new market.
Test and create Product 3.

Real Estate:
Using new technique I learned at a Rich Dad Real Estate seminar this weekend, I will start doing deals for the purpose of generating large sums of cash. From what I learned, a single transaction could generate more money than I earn at my job in a month.

This is going to be a busy year and everything is tipped toward the beginning of the year. The sooner I can quit, the sooner I can start making REAL money.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • That sounds great Jon! That's a goal of mine too - I hope we both get to that this year :)

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 6:16 PM  

  • Yeah, its time for me to stop messing around and really get things done.

    Good luck to both of us!=)

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker