A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Update

I have implemented video into my newsletter for Product Site 1. They loved it and it is much easier to create compared to writing articles each time. It may also prove to be more effective for selling my product. We will see.

Product Site 2 is nearly complete. I just need to do the namesqueeze page and I can start the Adwords campaign.

The market for Product Site 3 may be at hand. Months ago I set up some pages in the market, however, I've made 2 sales from it in the past week. The construction of this site will wait until the products for Site 1 are finished. There are currently 2 products under development.

The market for Site 4 (not a product site) has been found and has great potential.


Real Estate

I'm learning all that I can about doing the real estate deals I learned about in the Rich Dad seminar. I need to come up with a name for the company and develop a business entity for it. Once that is taken care of, I can build a website and get business cards.

I have to say that seminar was great. Going into the seminar making $10k/mon seemed like a lot of money. Post-seminar, it seems completely doable. The problem is that a job will hold you back from making that much.

Here's to $10k/month!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker