A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stumbling Block

Things were going well, too. My newest product was coming along nicely but I can't seem to get Camtasia to record the audio you would hear from my speakers. This is a big problem for a number of reasons but it means that I can't do a lot of things that I had planned to do for the product just yet. The Camtasia website suggested getting the Sound Blaster Audigy SE card some success with it and recording audio. I may have to pick that up tomorrow.

Another one of the interview is pretty much useless. We had a bad connection and feedback on the line was recorded in the background. I have sent her an email to see if we can do it again but have not received a response yet.

Other than that, I'm still chugging away.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker