A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, February 08, 2008

BIGGEST BUSINESS MISTAKE OF 2008!!

And it isn't what you think. No, I don't think Mass Control was a mistake. Quite the contrary!

The biggest business mistake I have made so far this year... not fully preparing my affiliates and letting them know about the method I was going to employ this week. I let them know that they could expect some changes over the next few days but I didn't really say much more than that. The reason being I didn't know how things would go.

That was a HUGE mistake because things have exploded from this Mass Control technique. If I had prepared my affiliates, they could have jumped on for the ride and generated extra commission... and more money for me=)

Next time, I will have them fully prepared. I'll let them know a week in advance and have banner ads, audios, and all kinds of other things available to help them push my product. If I had done that this time around I probably would have doubled what I have generated so far!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • lol - as far as mistakes go, that's not too bad. ;)

    At least you're bringing in the cash!

    By Blogger Roger Hutchison, at 12:41 PM  

  • Yeah, it's not a great big mistake but I REALLY did miss out and not just monetarily. The good will I would have generated with my affiliates by basically handing them money would have been priceless.

    That's ok though. I will be pulling this stunt again and when I do, I will make sure that everyone is prepared.

    Jon

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker