A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Try As I Might...

...I can't seem to stay on top of the blogging=(

I am making progress though in a big way. Last month was huge! Largest grossing and netting month in my 3-Years-This-Month of internet marketing. I would give you the numbers but honestly I have become superstitious. Everytime I tell anyone other than my girlfriend specific numbers, things fall apart. We will just say that if I can continue growth like this, achieving the $120/Day Exit Income won't be that far off.

Get this. I bought Frank Kern's Mass Control. Yeah, all $1997 of it! He promised that I would be able to make my money back with it so I decided to take the gamble. And it was a fight to get it too! The site went down, I was so nervous that I kept typing 1109 as the year my credit card would expire, and all kinds of other foolishness.

I just implemented one of his techniques last night and have seen significant sales from it today. We will see if it will be enough to pay off the $1997.

The program is broken into modules and he's only released the first one so far. That one had some information that I had never known about as well as some strategy planning techniques. I'm thinking this program is going to be worth it.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • Great Jon! I'm really glad to hear that the program appears to be paying off for you.

    Get that $120/day!

    -Roger

    By Blogger Roger Hutchison, at 9:40 PM  

  • DAMN YOU!!! I wanted to get me that marketing program...Too pricey for my current income though...or credit left on my card from buying other marketing programs...oh well! Someday. Good stuff about your progress though, means your heading up into the thousands a month nicely done buddy!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:51 PM  

  • Oh, I'm going to get it & maintain it=)

    Yeah, it was pretty pricey but the guarantee was pretty good. The results from the first little thing he told us to do have been great so I think I made a good decision.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker