A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, January 24, 2008

This is Fun Again

Yes, things are crazy and fun again. There was a long time where this business had stopped being fun for me. This has changed with this new initiative. Getting to the point where I can quit the job is huge. Yet, with the projects I'm working on I know I can do it.

How are things progressing?

Product Site 1:
My second product is underway. I have 3 more interviews to do before I can start editing the articles and prepping the final product package. One of those interviews is scheduled for Monday. Actually, I almost missed it because Yahoo through the interviewee's email into the spam folder. For the final 2, I think I may be able to pluck them from my existing autoresponder list=) We will see.

Product 3 is still in the very early stages. No new developments there, unfortunately.

Potential Product Site 2:
The site is up, the writer is writing, and I'm outsourcing development of the namesqueeze page. I'm going to use Camtasia on it to see how that affects sign ups. Developing a product here depends on how well the affiliate products sell.

These are the main points I'm working on for the 1st quarter of 2008 as far as the Internet biz goes.


Real Estate

I've outsourced development of a professional looking template for my real estate company. I have a name for it but I still need to go to the county and see if it is available or not. I will be using IM biz funds to pay for creating a business structure. I also had my VA send me a list of real estate attorneys here in town. I will be using them to develop 3 contracts for me to use. Finally, I need to start developing the marketing plan for getting the word out and having the deals come to me.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Hi Jon,

    I'm finally getting caught up again on my Bloglines subscriptions. :-) It's great to see you have several projects going on all generating income. We definitely have to get in touch again soon.

    Take care,

    Roger

    By Blogger Roger Hutchison, at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker