A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mass Control Technique #1

...Is working fairly well. The first day brought in sales fast but the second day only had $35 by 7 PM when I went to dinner with my girlfriend. However, by the time we came home that had all changed and sales had more than doubled. At the rate things are going, the sales won't pay off the price of Mass Control in my case because my product is too inexpensive and my list is fairly small but I can see how a larger list and/or more expensive product would be monsterous.

I conducted the 3rd interview for Product 2 last night. It was rough, there were all kinds of technical difficulties and things of that nature. The interviewee was informative and nice enough to offer to redo the interview if it didn't turn out well. I'm going to have to listen to the audio and see how it turned out.

I've also developed a method by which Product 2 and Product 3 will be able to sell for more than anticipated. For Product 2, I'm shooting for $97-127 and Product 3 $49.95-57. We will see.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker