A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Death of Adsense

I knew it would happen eventually. It's just the nature of the beast that is Adsense. My home theater site dropped out of Google a couple of weeks ago, cutting my Adsense revenue in half over night. While my Adsense wasn't anything spectacular, it did cover half of my Adwords budget every month. Considering the small revenue it brought in, it really isn't worth the effort to get the site back into good rankings at this time. There is a bigger problem.

All of my business revenue now relies on Product Site 1. That's the scary thing.

Hark! There is good news! Product 2 is nearing completion; hopefully to be finished this week. After completing one portion of it today, I think a $100+ price tag would be right. I plan to poll the list after they have had a sample and ask what they would pay for it. Who knows, I may be lowballing myself=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Aw man, that sucks. But yeah, that is what happens when you depend on search engines for revenue I guess. Can never guess what'll happen next...Now make PPC your friend :P

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker