A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Product Creation Marathon: 5:30 PM Update

It's over and I have failed. I tried one of the videos down to the things the person focused on well but still ended up at an hour long. I may just be a bad editor who knows.

I may try again tomorrow but I've been kicked in the mouth enough for today (and yesterday) so I'm going to call it quits for the night.

Talk to you later.

Jon




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • There's a post on John Reeses's blog about posting video on the web. I haven't read the specifics of it, but maybe it could help you out.

    www.income.com/blog I think it is...

    But hey, if it's too long, why not break it into several smaller parts?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:59 PM  

  • You know, you got me thinking about Adwords a few years ago, and now you've got me thinking about product creation. I'm loving your nuts and bolts, behind the scenes look at all of this, nerves, enchiladas and all!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker