A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Product Creation Marathon: 12:58 AM Update

I'm getting a little tired now. I still haven't been able to find a solution to the file size problem. I decided it would be best just to edit the rest of the videos and find the solution later. At least then I would have the videos finished and could apply the solution fairly quickly.

Since the last update I have:

1. Backed up this blog
2. Unsuccessfully looked for the compression solution
3. Made an enchilada (turned out well too)
4. Sent the base image files to my graphics guy on Rentacoder
5. Edited 2 videos

Editing in Camtasia isn't that bad. Right now, I'm pretty much doing preliminary edits to the big errors. Later I'll go through and find the smaller points I need to cut out.

Now is the point where I decide if I'm going to sleep and pick up in the morning or do one more video.

...I guess one more won't hurt=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker