A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Product Creation: That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!

Thanks, BJ for the kind words. I know that I like reading about people's progress with their businesses. Hopefully people are getting something out of this series of posts about Product 2. Videos 3 & 4 are in their final forms. This leaves me to create my own portions of the product and to finish the promo videos. Things are moving along again.

Burke mentioned that his new product is out and that he was working with Disk.com. Well, it just so happens that I am working with them too. I was able to talk to one of their reps and he was able to help me out. Physical product here I come!

Price point has nearly been decided. I'm still planning to give the product away to a few subscribers and poll them on what they would have paid for the info. That said upon further evaluation today $157 is looking like it may be the sweet spot & if I make the first order 150 instead of 100, I will break the $10k mark if it sells out.

Anyway, that's where things are right now. This month is a busy one but if I hustle, I may be ready for launch by the last week of March. I really need to be because I'm cutting things close if I want to get into 2 more markets, launch 2 new products, and establish a $120/day beachhead before August.

August = Freedom




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker