A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Race to $200+/Day

August is coming fast so my goal for May is to gross $2k. I say gross because I am just starting in this PPC game and I'm going to lose money before I make any. That's just how it works.

I've been tooling the campaign my manager has told me to work on and slowly Yahoo! has been approving my ads and keywords. I hate their system but I'm starting to generate traffic. I think that both my keywords and my ads have been better for this campaign than for any other so far since trying the direct to merchant method.

I need to keep it up. While he wants me to focus on one campaign at a time, I still feel I need to do at least 3/wk. While this isn't as fast as I had planned initially, I can see how the quality of my work is far better when I focus on a campaign, get it up and running, and then move to the next.

So far with Campaign R2-1 (Race to $200 #1), I have spent $30 and generated 96 clicks. With the new keywords I've been adding, I would like to get that into a couple hundred clicks per day.


Complete Para-Dig-'Em Shift
----

This really is a paradigm shift for me. For a long time, I felt that doing this method meant spending too much money and not getting enough back. Not enough ROI. I have since shifted my perspective.

In those days, I was armed with a debit card. I only had the money in my account to cover my PPC expenses. That is why my attempt at the loan market back in the beginning of 2006 didn't work. I didn't have the funds to run with the big boys.

Now, armed with AMEX Gold Business, I have a nearly unlimited budget. I just have to make sure that I produce enough revenue to cover the costs. I'm better able to take risks now and you better believe I'm ready!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker